CR-48X5TE ATA DEVICE DRIVER

wifeinlaw1

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
Hello,
I am in desperate need of this driver download. The website is of no help. Most all of the other sites I've been to are free scans but pay for the driver download which I cannot afford running Win 7 32-bit. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks. Ellen

Solution
If you were infected by viruses the only reliable fix is to reinstall Windows. Cleaning them up is good to allow you to back up your files, but it is generally not a good long-term solution.

wifeinlaw1

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012

I have upgraded twice. started with win xp up to vista and recently to win 7 ultimate. It began by only recognising my dvd drive and not the cd. when i got on here earlier i did my windows update and my nvidia update failed repeatedly. i did a virus scan, cleaned up files, ect. then rebooted. now i only see cd-rom and no dvd. my kids broke my win 7 cd so cannot reinstall drivers.I've tried rolling back driver, finding in computer and reinstalling, contact manf. website ( that's a joke ! ) o know availe. The only places I seem to be able to locate this driver is at paysites and I just don"t have the money for that Alas I came here hoping for help.I have a Compaq Presario SR202WM as I said running Win 7 Ultimate and this appears to be the only problem I'm having. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx !

wifeinlaw1

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
Thx for the response.After days of searches and questions I accept that my DVD/CD drive is simply not compatible with Win 7 also had graphic issues with Vista so just re-installing Win XP Media Center Edition 2005 and dealing with it.. lol Thx tough !