Need help finding an app!

tagree6w

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
Hello! I was recently coming into to contact with an issue to where no matter what I do, this family ends up installing hordes of applications that are ridilled with viruses. I am getting tired of going over every week to clean 30~ applications off and speeding up their pc again even if I am getting paid.

Therefore I ask for help to see if anyone knows of some FREE software that I heard of back in my college days for computers. The application basically was installed on a freshly installed OS. From there the application kept an image of that version of the PC, so that EVERYTIME that exact computer was shut off or restarted, the computer would always within a couple minutes start into that image again and scrapping the old image of the applications and files that made have been added/removed/changed. The application I'm trying to describe I believe my teachers priced for me around 3,000$? So I am hoping there is a free application that can somewhat ease my issue with this household.

Thanks in advance!

tagree6w

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
Hey that is still better than the product I new about from school! lol that was I believe around 3,000$? for less than 40$ though, I can afford that to keep my hassles down. Thanks bubblehead!

tagree6w

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
Hm, didn't show your reply right away hang-the-9. I will definitely check both of these applications out. Thank you both very much for the help, and I'm glad it was a lot cheaper than what I previously thought.