I am looking for updated drivers

DarthTengil

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
I guess you ment that you are looking for ways to find updates and not how to see what updates your computer have download (Windows, firewall, antivirus etc)? You can always visit the hardware components websites as Hawkeye22 said. But if you realy want a powerful tool that by itself is searching and downloading the latest version of every single software you can imagen (except Windows updates) I highly recomend you to buy Systweaks Power Bundle suit! It contains three programs: Advanced Driver Updater, RegClean PRO (scaning your registry and fixing it safely) and Advanced System Protector that both is a firewall and antivirus in one. The best thing is that you also can run Windows security essentials antivirus tool without interfering, thus is Defender automaticly inactivated if installing Power Bundle. Even if I have computer and driver knowledge since 1996 I got so frustrated of never found drivers that both was the newest and is installed and working properly, got sick of spending days on every manufacture website that in fact dont have the driver for just you and the google engine is rederect you to the most strange PC sites that happens to have the driver that suit your system, I gave up and bought Power Bundle.

This program suit is a dream coming true and makes almost everything by itself, just click on update and its scaning the entire PC, checking with the server for drivers, downloading and installing automaticly. The download speed is very high. Systweak is a safe, wellknown and most of all VERY serious! This company is to be trusted and you can read the entire company info like street, phone operators, every kind of support.

Power Bundle is not so much expensive and you can get a CD with the software sent to you for a small fee, I choosed that option and it was sent in the name of Cleverbridge.

This tool is a bit "rouff" and can sometimes make a small disonance with elder drivers, but is always first automaticly create a new system recovery point, if one or to drivers went too fare you can always go back to that point, scan again and unmark those one or two drivers to be installed, and your PC will get a new life.

Good luck pal!