Sony Vegas not reading Intel HD 4000

KOyax

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012
Hello this is my first post, I have been looking some posts and they have helped me while making my PC but I now have a problem.

I want to render with intel hd graphics in sony vegas but when I chose a gpu it only shows my AMD Graphics Card and when I am about to render with my AMD graphics card gpu it gives me an error so I have to render only with the cpu.

If someone have a fix to this or need more info just tell me.

My specs, if needed.

CPU Intel Core I5 3570k no OC
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7950
MoBo Asus p8z77v Pro.
Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 64 bit

Solution
It does not support Intel graphics

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro/gpuacceleration
Supported cards for GPU-acceleration

To take full advantage of the GPU-acceleration in Vegas Pro 11, you will need a supported card with at least 512 MB of GPU memory.

NVIDIA

Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later. GeForce GPUs:

GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).

NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.

AMD/ATI

Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver...

Sunius

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2010
It does not support Intel graphics

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro/gpuacceleration
Supported cards for GPU-acceleration

To take full advantage of the GPU-acceleration in Vegas Pro 11, you will need a supported card with at least 512 MB of GPU memory.

NVIDIA

Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later. GeForce GPUs:

GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).

NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.

AMD/ATI

Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.

Solution