Best internet online security that doesnot slow down my computer

LTruex

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
I use Kaspersky internet security and find it slow upon start-up, though I like the fact it restores my system to full operation when problems occure (believe it took over all restore functions). I have not had an attack since installing the system, and find some browsers like Firefox or Opera are slower since using Kasper than I have experienced in the past. My license will soon expire so I'm searching for new security and asking a site I trust for true unbiosed information.

bitmantra

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
You must have security software. Without a firewall and an antivirus program running in the background at all times, your computer could be working for a criminal instead of for you. Trojans, worms, and other malware (malicious software) can ride roughshod over your PC, stealing your logon names, passwords, and bank account numbers, or even hijack it to attack other computers and networks.

GFI's VIPRE Internet Security 2012, though, is well designed. With a fresh new interface, and completely redesigned installation process, VIPRE feels like a new product, but with the same strong defenses