Program text language problem

Joshc85

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
Hi,

Yesterday I formatted my HP Pavilion Laptop and this morning many of my Korean programs are coded with symbols.
I cannot read the text on the shortcuts and when using the program. The font looks like this:

¾¾³×¶ô ¹«·á¹®ÀÚ

How can I fix this??

Joshc85

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
Oh, I just had this computer tech guy format my laptop because something was wrong with the system. I guess he didn't do a very good job then. hmmm. So it would be a problem with the OS language version that was installed? Isn't there a way just to configure the language on my laptop? ah. I appreciate you effort helping me. thanks.
But I still don't have the best answer.

I live in Indonesia.

Ijack

Distinguished
I think you need to take it back to the guy and ask him to set it up correctly for you. You should also make sure that he installs a legal copy of the OS, not a pirated one. Windows comes in different versions to support different languages and it sounds like you either have a version that doesn't support Korean or else it is wrongly configured.

When you pay someone to do a job of work for you they have certain obligations to do it correctly. Take the computer back to him.