Need good recovery software

Tien23

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011
Hello All,

I keep having memory card / phone problems and I have lost my pics, vids, and other files multiple times now. I usually have to reformat the card before my PC or phone will recognize it. I then have used various freeware programs to recover my data. The problem that I run into is I have to use multiple programs to recover certain file types and the file names are not recovered. Does anyone have any suggestions for a free or paid comprehensive data recovery software? I need something that will recover file names if possible and a wide range of file types including media, documents, program files, ect.. I also want it to be simple to use. I am willing to pay for a decent software but I want to know what suggestions people have. Can anyone swear by a particular software?

king smp

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
Recuve works well for pics,music,video,docs but not file types like ISO,EXE etc
I use recuva often
free and easy to use
works good if it is media and doc file types

Mu33rto

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
Getbackdata is the best software for windows I have used. I tried countless software over the years. And none have stacked well enough against getback. Only issue I have is since I don't use windows anymore I can't use that software...