Rendering problem

ichihaifu

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
Right so I am trying to render the leftovers from my livestream, the livestream program have me out flash video file(19.794fps, 1280x720, 390kbps) which I then converted to mp4 (25fps, 1280x720, 1409kbps) and wmv (25fps, 1280x720, 7384kbps) files.
So I started working on the output files one at time hoping I would get different results, but ended up with the same results.

Anyway, my problem looks like this: Video at dropbox

The settings I used to render were following:

[cpp]Vegas Pro 11
Renderer: Mainconcept AAC/AVC (.mp4)
FPS: 25 (PAL)
Allow source to adjust frame rate: yes
Field order: Upper field first (I use: "None (Progressive scan)" usually)
Pixel aspect ratio: 1
Number of reference frames: 2
Use deblocking filter: yes(and no on the other tries)
Constant bit rate (bps): 6 000 000
Rendering Quality: Best available[/cpp]

Also a sidenote: I cant render the file frame rate to anything below 5mbps because it causes vegas to crash.

So any idea whats causing this and how I can solve it?

I'm thinking it might be because I used MPEG4 codec when converting instead of H.264/AVC.

nikorr

Distinguished
It could be caused by the [strike]drivers[/strike] codec conflict.

Try to restart and see. BTW, did u install any drivers recently?

Re-install helps. Talking about the green flickering.

ichihaifu

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
I've had CCCP for the longest time, even before actually installing Vegas itself, and I could render 2 mainconcept files before this one just fine. Although with this one, Vegas wouldnt even recognice the mp4 version before installing quicktime.

And no, I havent updated any drivers recently. I know its not a driver thing because know what? If it was a driver thing, you would not be seeing that flicker, if your drivers are installed correctly.

ichihaifu

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
I've tried to run the rendering without CCCP aswell, so that the only mainconcept codec at the time I did the video example was quicktime. Unless there were leftovers somewhere.

ichihaifu

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011

Also, do you mean whole windows re-install or just vegas/codecs?
Because I'm not going to re-install windows for sure, will go for virtual machine if it comes to that.