No red color on monitor with Playstation PS3?

John_61

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2011
Hullo,

I've connected my PS3 to an amplifier on the "DVD" sockets with component cable, and thence onto the monitor. I turned on PS3 and discovered that the color red was missing and that green, blue and yellow colors were OK. I have a set top box connected to the amplifier as well. Can anyone help please?

John_61

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2011
Thank you for your help but I've already solved the problem. My biggest problem at the moment is removing myself from Tom's hardware website! Is there anyone out there can help me remove my contact with this website? I would fully appreciate a successful answer!

Pyree

Distinguished
Welcome to the forum and I am glad that you solve the problem.

You are likely to run into other consumer electronic related problem and whether it is your PC, TV, digital camera or your cell phone we have users with expert knowledge to answer your questions.

By staying with Tom's Hardware, you can use your current username and password and ask for a quick diagnoses and fix or ask for purchase advice should you need it any time in the future.

The current number of registed user on this forum is 620000+ and many of our users are experts in multiple disciplines on consumer electronics. I would say this is one of the best website to go to if you want advice.