IulianC

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
Hey guys!

I have an issue with my new Sony Vaio. I installed yahoo messenger and when I type longer texts in the text box, the first line starts blinking every time I write a new character on the future lines. So, every time I press a key starting from the second line...the first line of text from the text box is blinking. I installed Windows again...checked for requirements for yahoo 11...installed visual c++ and .net framework 4. I'm out of ideas.

Any help is very much appreciated.

smff72

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011

I have also same problems as above said, I think C++ visual basic not supporting to Yahoo messenger , Every day I install the messenger and remove C++ software, the next day again same problems, we should try some other version who support to window 7 , can some one help us please

smff72

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011

I have also same problems as above said, I think C++ visual basic not supporting to Yahoo messenger , Every day I install the messenger and remove C++ software, the next day again same problems, we should try some other version who support to window 7 , can some one help us please

smff72

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011

nikorr

Distinguished

Open a new thread on your problem, that is the best way to get helped : ) Posting a question in someone's thread will confuse others.