Best driver scanner and updater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopGun

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Hey guys,

What do you recommend for a driver scanner/updater? I see net has SlimDrivers and DriverMax listed. Are either of these any good? Is there something else I should consider instead?

Thanks,
-TG

fl-gators-fan

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
That's a great question, I'd also like to know which software the forum members recommend?

I've been reading review after review and can't make up my mind on which software does the best. I have tried drivereasy and devicedoctor, but uninstalled them since I don't quite trust them (although I could be wrong)

TopGun

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I'm trying DriverMax right now. You can only do 2 drivers/day and it's not really 1 click and you're done...it's a little involved. I watched a youtube video on it and just followed that. Seems to work though. You could also just do the scan and see what drivers are the newest and hunt them down on your own.

I still would like to hear what others are using though.

mrnobita

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
Hi,

If you are look for free drivers updater , i suggest MyPCDrivers - http://www.mypcdrivers.com

It's a tiny program , the reason i love it is because when it thinks that your driver out of date , it will give you a list of link for you to download , most of the links is from big brand name such as Asus,Dell, HP....

I hope it help.

Status
Not open for further replies.