Is there a way to recover what you were writting on a website...

pathfinder2

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2009
Hey guys and gals, This has been an issue iv had several times in the past and it just happened again. I was writing out an ebay listing when all of a sudden i loaded another webpage by accident, i belive it was a feature in firefox where you can click on a word and it will search for it automaticly....anyway i went to click back and it asked me if i wanted to resend, i clicked yes however all the text i had wrote was gone..this has even happened to me here at toms and several other fourms where i was in the middle of typing out a question or answer..just typing text. Then somehow i would click to go forward or load a new page, however all my text would be gone when i clicked to go back.

I have to belive with all of the firefox addons there is one that saves what you were writting so you can find it and past it back in? Right?

Any incite would be appreciated :)
Eddie

pathfinder2

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2009

Okay great thanks....is it fairly easy yo use..i have to read about it yet however do you have any tips or suggestions that might help me learn how to use this? Thanks again!!
Ed

TRENDING THREADS