Setup_photo_flash_maker(2).exe has encountered some problem

Gen-ar

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2010
good day,

I am Gen-ar and this is my 1st time to send some email because I encountered some problem to my computer. I found your website and immediately signed up because I know that you are the one who can answer my question. Because of this problem, I saw the message of "james" which he had sent to your e-mail but I didn't see the answer of his question. But actually, his question is the same as my question. Thank you James!!!....

this is what i have encountered....

I downloaded a software the "photo flash making" (photo slide show) and i successfully downloaded the said software. But when I switched it on, an error report pop up and the whole thing has disappeared. It happened all the time and it is very frustrating.

The error report says: Information regarding the conditions of Internet Explorer when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the interest Protocol (IP) address your computer.

If you would please let me know how I can tackle with this problem.

setup_photo_flash_maker(2).exe

setup_photo_flash_maker(2).exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

To see what data this error report contains. Click here.
Send error report Don't send

what should i do?

Thank you