How to adjust the Date/Time on Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have a Deep Freeze 6 installed on Windows 7 and because of that I can't adjust the Date and Time of Windows 7 even if I Thawed the drive, so the question is there a way to adjust the Date and Time of Windows 7 with Deep Freeze installed on the computer?

If anyone can help, Thanks!

G

I mentioned I have a "DEEP FREEZE SOFTWARE INSTALLED" that's why I can't modify the Date/Time of Windows 7, It's locked!

Nothing personal but read the question carefully!

Ijack

Distinguished
As a matter of interest, why have you installed Deep Freeze? It's normally the sort of thing that is installed on corporate or school machines to stop users messing with them. Anyway, if you installed it the manual should tell you how to override any restrictions.

Or is this a corporate machine that has been locked down by an administrator? If so there's probably a good reason why they don't want you to mess with it. I can't advise you on bypassing restrictions that your System Administrator has placed on your computer.

TBH, there should be no need to alter the time/date on a Windows machine nowadays. It should be configured to synchronize the time automatically via the Internet.

G

Are you joking? Everyone knows Google except those that still live in caves!

I have used Google and didn't find anything that's why I post the question here.

Ijack

Distinguished
Well, either you have installed software that limits what you can do on your computer, and are now complaining that you are limited in what you can do on your computer, or you are trying to circumvent restrictions placed on the computer by its owner. Which is the case?

calguyhunk

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
you joking? Everyone knows Google except those that still live in caves!

I have used Google and didn't find anything that's why I post the question here.
LAWL ... Somebody doesn't get sarcasm :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

Yeah, I get the Sarcasm.

Hey I'm just being polite here and don't want to pick a fight, but there are those people who got nothing to do but start a fight. I've got a simple question and if you don't know the answer just don't answer and that's it.

Clearly the people who replied to this thread are not being helpful at all so I'm gonna unsubscribe to this thread, reply any colorful sarcastic remarks you want but it'll be useless because I'm not gonna be visiting this thread anymore!!

HAHAHA!

jeroly

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2007
Yeah, I get the Sarcasm.

Hey I'm just being polite here and don't want to pick a fight, but there are those people who got nothing to do but start a fight. I've got a simple question and if you don't know the answer just don't answer and that's it.

Clearly the people who replied to this thread are not being helpful at all so I'm gonna unsubscribe to this thread, reply any colorful sarcastic remarks you want but it'll be useless because I'm not gonna be visiting this thread anymore!!

HAHAHA!

um, I posted a link to an answer to the question, which you would have found on your own if you had used Google or probably any other search engine appropriately. The fact that you do not consider your question answered implies that you do not have access to the BIOS password, and thus you are probably trying to bypass security measures on somebody else's PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.