Kaspersky Anti-Virus??

Salt-City_Slasher

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
I went with my Mom to bestbuy today to get her a computer, anyways, they gave us a copy of Kaspersky off the shelf.

I was wondering if this is better than the free norton security that comcast gives you??
I have never heard about them so I figured I was ask around. Thanks.

Salt-City_Slasher

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
that was pretty cool, the list you gave me was given to me before, but then I stayed with norton cause someone said it would be just as good. I got the malware and cccleaner but I didn't use the pc tools firewall w/nortons firewall.
IDK I guess I can give Kaspersky a shot, the geek squad dude came out and was trying to sell me it. He kept telling me that its the best one out there and that I shouldn't use anything else. I don't know why he was trying to sell it, when they ended up giving it to me free.
The only thing is I thought I would try the setup on your list, so maybe I will uninstall norton and try each of them out.

Salt-City_Slasher

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
I haven't tried either but maybe I will post what I thought of the 3. I would assume Kasper would be the best since it costs money. But hey you never know.
I figure when installing Kaspersky that I would only cccleaner and MalWare bytes, but if I were to get Free AntiVer I would also get pc tools and the rest.