Help me in NetBeans and Java codes?

Hope Forever

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
Hello..
I have a project using NetBeans and this project is a game. I want you to help my by giving me codes usin java in NetBeans. I have JFrame and there are JLabels. JLabel1 is a picture for man, JLabel2 and JLabel3 are pictures for boats, JLabel4 is a picture for home. I want JLabel1 which is the man to be moved using keyPressed and I want the JLabel2 which is the boat to be moved automatically when running the Frame from right to left and repeat itself and JLabel3 also to move from left to right. Between the man and home is sea. The boats are on the sea area which is JLabel5. The man to reach his home should jump on the boats otherwise any area outside the boat should make him disappear and lose a life and then back to his original place if he still has life and time not finish. He has three lives which are JLabel6, JLabel7 and JLabel8. After the man jump on the boats, he should jump to the home exactly or else will lose a life. Once he reach his home, Jlabel9 is appear which is the same home picture but with wrong sign that not allow for man to reach the same home twice(note: there are six homes) If the man reach all homes and time still not finish and he does lose all his lives, level 2 is come, otherwise game over. Also I want the code for timer which is 3 minutes or game is over when time is finish or the man lose all his three lives.. Can you please help me by giving me all these codes from people who have knowledge in NetBeans and Java. Please help me or I will fail because I have no knowledge about Java and NetBeans. I am waiting for your answers.

kyeana

Distinguished
May 21, 2008
No one on this forum is going to give you code for school work. As has been said before, there are too many programers out there who have no idea what they are doing, and yet have a degree because they leeched on everyone else.

If you want to keep coding, then go back and learn the basics, and go from there.

That being said, if you try to figure this out on your own and get stuck somewhere, we would be more then happy to help you out and point you in the right direction.

Good luck.