Bitdefender Total Security 2010 problem!!!!!

aahazim

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2009
Yesterday,I tried to install Bitdefender Total Security 2010 x32 on my Windows XP x32 system....

After the installation have finished,I reboot my system and it goes well until it automatically restart at the welcome screen without showing any blue screen...

Why is this happen and there is any fix to this problem???

method320

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
Well, considering there is no such thing as bitdefender total security, and there is such a thing as Total Security, I'd say you have a virus my friend. Where do you come across total security?

Try getting into Safe mode by pressing f8 after you turn your computer on. If there works, attempt to remove total security.

RalucaD

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009

Hi aahazim! Do you have another security solution installed on the same computer? If yes, please enter safe mode with networking by pressing F8 and remove the other security solution. Having more then one security products installed on the same PC can cause incompatibility issues and the normal action of either one of them is not guaranteed. If you have any other difficulties, we invite you to contact our support team here- http://www.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeBase/consumer/