Need to capture video from net

swair_xp

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2008
i need to download some video from internet , (http://meragana.com/play.asp?scode=SAA0791WR&akey=946917827) but i do not know how to do that , i have tried swf capture tools and replay media catcher but all in vain.Please help me these are karaoke songs and i need them for a party.I donot want to use screen recorder cause the resulting recorded video is very larg in size

thanks

lilleenga

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2008
There is a youtube video downloader, but for any other video previewer site? Search for Programs which can download videos only from "meragana.com, there is a small chance, but I think Someone have made a Application just for that ;)

forzaitalia94

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2008
get firefox and install the addon Video Download Helper
You can Get The File From there
Wroks On Any Site that Displays Video
Just Click On arrow near it icon in firefox and a list will come up of all the .flv files it has seen on the sites youve been on
just select the most recent one when your on the video site
easy as pie!

silence0562

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
Dear friends, recently, i have found a useful youtube video capture software, which can help us to Capture youtube video, and any other video from all websites, and this youtube video capture tool is very easy to handle, just a few clicks, you will get perfect video files in a few seconds. Meanwhile, you can also convert the captured videos to any other popular formats and devices, such as avi, mp4, psp, ps3, ipod, iphone and so on, if you are interested in it, please feel free to try it!
More info: http://www.captureyoutubevideo.net

foruman

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012

do you have further info, application name link anything how to capture video from meragana site when lyrics are moving and song is playing. only problem is whole time full screen remains open all time we can not click any video download program to activate. because the screen is coming in a way any idea thanks