change drive letter with Paragon Partition Manager 8.5??

omermaras

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
Hi folks,

just built a system with sata 750 GB HDD and sata 1 TB HDD.
OS is installed on 750 GB disk as C, but it sees my DVD-RW as D and (after daemon install) my 1 TB disk as F.
I used Paragon Partition Manager, version 8.5, build 1473 (07.03.07 ) Professional to format the 1 TB disk as ntfs, but want to change its letter to D and the letter of the DVD-RW to E. Can I do this with Paragon Partition Manager, version 8.5, build 1473 (07.03.07 ) Professional???

help please!!

Kursun

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2008
Right click "my computer" and select "manage". On "computer management" menu on the left select "storage/disk management". There you'll see all your drives. Right click on any drive select "change drive drive letter and paths...". You can then change your drive letter. No need for third party software... It's easy within windows.

duyibo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager designed by MT Solution Ltd.

It supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista and Windows

7. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful but

free partition manager to manage their hard disk partition such as Resizing partitions,

Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert

partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition

and Partition Recovery.

http://www.partitionwizard.com

Feb 23, 2018

hello friend... do you have paragon partition magig 8.5? i can´t download ....