How to Make E-card for Festival with Your Own Style

dave345

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2007
Christmas Day is around the corner. On such a special and festival day, we are always perplexed as to what we should send to our friends and relatives. Things bought from stores are good of course, but they may seem a little bit common, sometimes failing to extend our most sincere wishes. How about something DIY? How about making an electronic card with your own style? The idea sounds great! And the meaning of it cannot be underestimated. Since the electronic card you are going to send to them is made by yourself and costs you time, effort and energy, your friends and relatives will feel immensely joyful to find it and enjoy the particular present and appreciate your work very much.

The process of making an electronic card is not as difficult as many of us might think. So let's get started together!

First and foremost, collect video materials. As a saying goes, well begun is half done. Here, I personally believe, it covers more than half of the whole work to collect and prepare video materials. However, if you have already downloaded or collected lots of videos to your PC, then you are going to save much time. If you don't have any video at disposal, don't worry! There are lots of video clips available on the web. However, it is required that you invest a lot more time and patience.

Take a look at this situation. Suppose you paid a visit to a scenic spot or a famous place with a group of your friends sometime in the past year. And, chances are that you recorded the whole tour with your camcorder. Now comes the golden opportunity to share the good old time with them! These video clips taken by you are definitely the best among all that you can choose. Made from these special videos, the electronic card not only memorizes the shared pleasant time with your friends but also expresses your warmest regards to them. It is not hard to imagine how excited and touched they are at the sight of your special Christmas gift.

Secondly, make some necessary decoration and beautification. The card without any decoration may seem rather plain. Even a little decoration to the card makes a world of difference. Beauty is the eternal pursuit of human beings. So decoration and beautification for the card cannot be overlooked. Many programs offer lots of templates for your reference. Since it is Christmas day, the template embodying Christmas aura and theme is of course preferable. If you are expert on Flash, why not make a Flash template by yourself if you are not content with all that the program offers? Also, if you are not content with the audio in the template, just disable it and replace it with your favorite music, the song representing Christmas theme or even your own voice. Of course, a great deal of other personalization work can be made as well. What you need is only imagination and inspiration.

I once made a simple electronic card for my girlfriend. The program I used at that time is Wondershare Video to Flash Encoder. I am sure the process is still applicable here, so I’d like to share it with you. Generally speaking, this program offers the solution from popular video formats to SWF. First, I imported a prepared video clip from my local computer. This video was taken on Valentine’s Day of this year. I selected only a certain segment of it with the help of the trimming function of this program. And I chose a sweet template to decorate the video, added a song as the background music. Meanwhile, in the beginning movie, I added a short affectionate poem to it. At the end, I wrote several lines of words, expressing how much I loved her. I only made these decorations at that time. I believe you must have your own idea and are likely to do a better job than mine. Of course, this is not the only gift I sent to my girl on that Valentine’s Day. But it looks really special. Don’t you think so?

figure-1.jpg

The process is really easy, right? But to make a satisfying electronic card is not that easy due that the majority of the operation is accomplished on your own (DIY). However, after you have tried it for several times, making an electronic card with this program is as easy as breeze.

dave345

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2007
if you have questions or opinions with regard to this article, or have interest in making e-card with this program, please feel free to post and share your wisdom here.

dave345

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2007
u can also use this video to flash encoder to convert all popular video formats to flv(flash video), swf(publish as html), exe and even screensaver

danmarhk

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
The problem is that I am afraid of the large file size and the turmoil of sending a hundred emails manually... Can it be done in a batch?