mp3 players...best one for around $100

Rassler

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2001
i've been looking into an mp3 player and i like the samsung yepp YP-Z32 ES 32MB.... but his particular mp3 players has been discontinued... can anybody recommend something that looks similar for around the same price... and maybe some cheap memory to upgrade to 64mb

Nice people are kool...Mean people just suck :lol:

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
I bought the Nomad JukeBox 6GB when it first came out. But now i've realized it's a big big, it's more a player to hook up to a Stereo and have tunes playing all day long.. but if your the kind of person who likes Walking around with it, or traveling i wouldn't recomend it.. It is a bit big, i want to get something really small that can hold a Decent amount of memory. But i usually listen to it in my Room..so i have it hooked up to my Stereo.

Later, Rob

Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!

funkdog

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2001
I bought the NAPA 8cm mini-cdr mp3 player. Not bad, but battery life is about 7 hours. Didn't like the expense of the memory stick types of players. Had the entry Intel one with 64mb built it and MMC card expansion, only 1 hour of tunes. With the 8cm CDR discs I can put about 3 hours of mp3 on the disc. And the player is resonably small. Cost about 92 including shipping. Comes with rechargeable batteries and a built in trickle charger.

<b>"These are my thoughts, your mileage may vary."

zigzag

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2002
Don't know much about other mp3 players, but I aquired a Nomad II and it's compact and has a decent battery life. I think other models have a recharging acessory. Add 128MB to the 64MB version and you have a decent amount of tune for working out or whatever.

-zigzag

lakedude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
"Have you tried playing WMA's on it??"

I've got a Rio Volt full cd size player that does WMA's. It is a little big for toting but not too bad. The instructions are horrible but it is not to tuff to figure out anyway.

Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which I desire.

MStakem

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002
lol, did you just go to his account and see every post he made and respond like this to them all? not that that's bad, it's a very good thing. I just hope you didn't look for them all the hard way :)

MStakem