Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie May Feature Google Now Widget

Status
Not open for further replies.

dextart

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
Sorry to spoil the fun, but this is actually just a picture of Google Now lock screen widget that rolled out with today's Google Search app update...

ven1ger

Honorable
Jul 25, 2012
@sundragon

In another thread Google just released 4.2.2 that is supposed to fix some audio issues. Maybe it'll help with yours. Good luck.

' During January, Google stated that some Nexus devices updated to Android 4.2 (except the Nexus 4) were affected by audio drop-outs when streaming audio through Bluetooth using the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) system. "We have fixed the A2DP streaming stutter problem," a representative said. "The next release should have the fix. Sorry about the problem." '

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]ven1ger[/nom]@sundragonIn another thread Google just released 4.2.2 that is supposed to fix some audio issues. Maybe it'll help with yours. Good luck.' During January, Google stated that some Nexus devices updated to Android 4.2 (except the Nexus 4) were affected by audio drop-outs when streaming audio through Bluetooth using the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) system. "We have fixed the A2DP streaming stutter problem," a representative said. "The next release should have the fix. Sorry about the problem." '[/citation]

Thanks! :) Perfect timing, my Nexus just downloaded the update and is rebooting to install. I haven't been this excited since when I first got it. *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.