Apple's 'Do Not Disturb' Feature for iOS Malfunctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
Happened to me, noticed the do not disturb continued well into Jan 1st, switched it off, had to re-enable it.

Seems like a annual bug, they have 1 year to fix it, probably be in 6.0.3 update

G

If this had happened to any of the worlds other competing products they'd be bankrupt, but thanks to the American propaganda machine Apple just keeps rolling along. I will never buy another Apple product because of their commercial sabatage program and unfair business practices, sue sue sue !

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Worse, the update broke a bunch of stuff that work fine previously, no more gmail app or email app working and such. sucks to be a costumer at apple.

mrmaia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Tom's Hardware got out of the closet and is officially advertising for Apple. And it isn't even a Zak Islam article, what a surprise.

firstonevorlon

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its apple, it's the perfect product, it's the pinnacle of cell phone design, nothing out there can be better or mightier, as well as their other products, apple only makes the best of best of best........... CRAP, TURD......... I've been hearing their bullshit since they had PowerPC processors on their computers and they bashed the PC market because PCs used Intel (AMD) chips. A few years later........ Hell, apple is using Intel!!!!!!! Who will they bash and talk bad now??? But they sure have a legion of morons following them, that's true. All the people with mental laziness for sure are their followers and will do whatever they say........ Reverend Moon anyone?

firstonevorlon

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
halcyon and everyone else, sorry for being rude on my post above but I'm in a new movement, called "iHate". iHate the way apple does things and gets away with it. If this was Microsoft or any other company they would be bombarded by the media and everyone else.
Apple had more than a few screw ups but still people see their products and the company as something supernatural, almost holy.
Let’s see some screw-ups:
- "you're holding it wrong" was their answer on the antenna gate case…..
- screwed up maps application
- problems with low battery duration on most new updates to IOS
- Just drop an iphone and see what happens with it……. I’ve seen drop tests all over the Internet and the son of a friend of mine dropped an iphone 4s, the thing cracked the screen top to bottom…….
These are just a few things I remember, but sure there’s much more.
So, my point was just to highlight one more of their screw-ups and that probably won’t change a thing because their iSheep followers will continue being brain-dead and swallowing anything apple throws at them……….

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
^ I understand.

However, I think the only people that see Apple as "something supernatural, almost holy" are the truly ignorant...and they do say ignorance is bliss. Apple believes in marketing their products well...for some reason their competition hasn't seemed to catch on until just a few minutes ago. It's gonna take time for the average Joe to realize what he's been missinng by putting Apple on an undeserved pedestal.

Status
Not open for further replies.