Amazon Tops E-Commerce Customer Satisfaction, Apple Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoogie

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2010
[citation][nom]iknowhowtofixit[/nom]If you use Apple products, your satisfaction with Apple would dramatically drop.[/citation]
that too lol

G

If you read about Apple's IP practices, your satisfaction would drop.

stoogie

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2010
Mainly why i dislike apple is that they have never invented anything before and they just copy others, then patent it, then sue the creators, that and 180-220% overpriced, limited closed unix based OS(which was copied from linux), 50-70% less benchmark performance on the same hardware(google portal 2), Dumbed down user interface, lack of software and variety, limited versions of hardware(6 phones? compare that to any other phone company), breaks easily, low battery life, overpriced app store, fan base of 12 year olds, and because they hold back the industry as a whole especially with innovation. If you want performance, power, latest technology, any software that can do anything, a OS that lets you do anything, then buy anything BUT apple, Unless your an idiot and like being treated like one.

tenshin111

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
[citation][nom]stoogie[/nom]Mainly why i dislike apple is that they have never invented anything before and they just copy others, then patent it, then sue the creators, that and 180-220% overpriced, limited closed unix based OS(which was copied from linux)[/citation]

Not that I like Apple but their OS has nothing to do with Linux. It is based on BSD which is probably the 'purest' unix system available today. They also made some substantial improvements on top it like for example Core Audio - it is the best audio architecture on a PC.

And just for the record - linux is not unix ;)

G

Most people here that are apple haters haven't ever owned any apple items. I own an Ipad and an Android tablet and I constantly find myself turning to the Ipad more often. It may be a premium price to pay, but it is definitely worth it. Android is great, but it still is not as polished as iOS. The only plus right now on Android is some of its apps are cheaper and/or free. Problem is that the Ipad has lots of exclusive iOS apps too so it makes it worth the price.

Oh running Android 4.1.2 and iOS 6.0.1 latest versions of both.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Remolten[/nom]Most people here that are apple haters haven't ever owned any apple items. I own an Ipad and an Android tablet and I constantly find myself turning to the Ipad more often. It may be a premium price to pay, but it is definitely worth it. Android is great, but it still is not as polished as iOS. The only plus right now on Android is some of its apps are cheaper and/or free. Problem is that the Ipad has lots of exclusive iOS apps too so it makes it worth the price.Oh running Android 4.1.2 and iOS 6.0.1 latest versions of both.[/citation]

i use both, i own a 160 gig ipod classic and its one of the best gadgets i own, great as a transfer device and to hold alot of media (audiobooks) my sister who lives with me and my wife as an iphone 4Gs, having use dhers and showing her how do do some stuff on it vs how it works on my galaxy nexus she prefers my nexus and is buying a droid when her upgrade gets there. she also got a ipad for graduation present (ipad 2) and compared to my transformer pad... i'd take the asus any day, much more flexibility of use, heck i was able to use free open soarce software to add things liek a wifi camera in the garage that i can check via tethered pad or jus thte phone on from anywehre with signal (or wifi) and make sure it is closed and close it if open, also can change thermostat remotly, and pull data from my home pc or networked storage device... still can't get my sister's ipad to do mos tof that (she cn use it network storage but won't sinc to her pc on the network rmeotly

G

[citation][nom]g00fysmiley[/nom]i use both, i own a 160 gig ipod classic and its one of the best gadgets i own, great as a transfer device and to hold alot of media (audiobooks) my sister who lives with me and my wife as an iphone 4Gs, having use dhers and showing her how do do some stuff on it vs how it works on my galaxy nexus she prefers my nexus and is buying a droid when her upgrade gets there. she also got a ipad for graduation present (ipad 2) and compared to my transformer pad... i'd take the asus any day, much more flexibility of use, heck i was able to use free open soarce software to add things liek a wifi camera in the garage that i can check via tethered pad or jus thte phone on from anywehre with signal (or wifi) and make sure it is closed and close it if open, also can change thermostat remotly, and pull data from my home pc or networked storage device... still can't get my sister's ipad to do mos tof that (she cn use it network storage but won't sinc to her pc on the network rmeotly[/citation]

Should I mention jailbreaking?

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
thats fair, but its my sister's ipad so i don't want to brick it if i mess up :) but there was no need to jailbreak my phone or tablet to get full functionality, still will admit i like how hers looks better, apple can make pretty little machines and my ipod is like 5 years old and still works liek new so i have faith in their build quality

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
The only product i own and it's great product from Apple is the iPod.
Not that ipod touch crap, i'm talking about the old ipod nanos and shuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.