Green Ribbon Tech Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
There are some interesting ideas there, but having a cordless mouse that only works on its specific mousepad may as well be corded.
Let's see an 80+ Gold PSU in the 300W-400W range, or an affordable solar system than unfolds out of a [slim] briefcase and can power a decent laptop on even a cloudy day.

LordConrad

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2007
I've reached my limit. I'm so tired of hearing everyone constantly talking about "going green" and "reducing my carbon footprint" that I've decided to "go brown". I'm trying to be as wasteful and produce as much carbon as I can. The more often I hear this eco-speak, the more determined I get!

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]LordConrad[/nom]I've reached my limit. I'm so tired of hearing everyone constantly talking about "going green" and "reducing my carbon footprint" that I've decided to "go brown". I'm trying to be as wasteful and produce as much carbon as I can. The more often I hear this eco-speak, the more determined I get![/citation]
This makes so much sense! You have a great attitude.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]yo_yo2400[/nom]Merkury includes a set of colored pencils so you can decorate the speakers however you wan. You forgot the t on want.[/citation]
Thanks!

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]LordConrad[/nom]I've reached my limit. I'm so tired of hearing everyone constantly talking about "going green" and "reducing my carbon footprint" that I've decided to "go brown". I'm trying to be as wasteful and produce as much carbon as I can. The more often I hear this eco-speak, the more determined I get![/citation]

There is nothing wrong with cutting back on energy usage and being a little more environmentally conscious. No one is telling you to go granola or anything, relax!

-Devin

LordConrad

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2007
[citation][nom]dconnors[/nom]There is nothing wrong with cutting back on energy usage and being a little more environmentally conscious. No one is telling you to go granola or anything, relax!-Devin[/citation]

For a while I was doing the eco-thing and trying to do my part, but I got so tired of the media constantly trying to drill the idea into my skull that I finally said, "screw you guys, I'm doing the opposite!"

Status
Not open for further replies.