20 Windows 7 Tips and Tricks for Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mados123

Distinguished
May 19, 2009
Excellent & thorough article. Now they just need to make Windows tablets that are competitively priced and preferably with an active digitizer!

G

FANTASTIC article, the best piece of IT journalism I've seen yet on the subject of Windows 7 tablets and touch! Well done!

G

I agree with most of what's said here. However, I think the pen flicks is a total dud. It works poorly and is prone to errors. I think Microsoft should either remove pen flicks from Windows 7 or give it a major overhaul. My strong advice to anyone is to just turn it off!

G

Excellent article! I've discovered most of these myself either through other sites or experimentation, but I've been a Windows tablet user for a couple of years now. Having all these great tips in one place is sure to help make it easier for everyone to optimize their tablet experience! Thank you!

G

Great article. I found the origami experience pack quite handy, and actually I`m using all the features on my Ep121. The UI(origami now & origami central) is great albeit unfinished. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.