iOS 6 Gets Rid of Gifting Apps Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirgle

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Oh look Apple actually taking a page from somebody else's book and removing features after the purchase. coughSONYcough

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
its allright 5 years ago they started copypasting and now the copys copy is to worn out so they remove it. sorry but i cinda feel like apple stopt moving from the first iphone lunched.

G

I wonder when Apple will stop tweaking useless features on iOS6 and actually fix the problems they created with it? For example, the inability to use bluetooth audio streaming with my in car handsfree kit. Or the fact that sometimes the iPhone 5 (and the 4) simply will not search for a mobile signal, therefore giving me zero service in the middle of the city. Sort it out Apple.

wiyosaya

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
To me it looks like crApple is only interested in two things: dominating and controlling the devices they sell to their customers.

Kibarob

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
Next headline I expect to read is:

"Apple's iOS6 also removes the ability to resell/referb phone to friend or family"

The Iphone 5 is like watching James Camrons Titanic. No matter how many times it comes out, it is always the same, with a few small tweaks. And people still pay to go see it. Yet you know, in the end, that the product sinks to the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.