Google Play Hits 25 Billion Downloads, Celebrates with Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriswitak

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
I would love for Tom's to release a list of apps that are on sale as well as anyone who can recommend them. I've picked up a few already.

Anyone know the movies and music albums that are on sale? I guess I'm just having an issue finding them.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]kriswitak[/nom]I would love for Tom's to release a list of apps that are on sale as well as anyone who can recommend them. I've picked up a few already. Anyone know the movies and music albums that are on sale? I guess I'm just having an issue finding them.[/citation]
if you open the play store or go to their website, you can see the deals. Just click on the category, and the first ad-flow is the "25 for $.99 deal"

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
It would be interesting to see how App developers get paid for Android vs Apple apps.

Who takes the bigger byte out of the bytes; Google or Apple ?

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]It would be interesting to see how App developers get paid for Android vs Apple apps.Who takes the bigger byte out of the bytes; Google or Apple ?[/citation]

Not sure, probably pretty similar. Android now commands 68.1% of the smartphone market. Apple is in a distant second with 16.9%

Status
Not open for further replies.