Rumor: Full Office Suite Coming to iPad, Android Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Do they do this to keep antitrust agencies quiet or do they actually think this is good business?

Let's hope they don't cripple the non-Windows variants of MS Office, like they did in the past.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
I love how Micro$oft practice capitalism. They are always after capturing the market no matter where it is. That is impressive.

plznote

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
God, reading all these comments gave me a headache. How thick are you people? Especially targeted @danimal_the_animal.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]danimal_the_animal[/nom]that picture sows an ipad remote desktoping to a windows 7 computer.FAKE!!!!!![/citation]
Why is that fake, I do that all the time on my iPad.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Does Apple really want Microsoft Trash on their desktop. Office is the most convoluted, counter-intuitive crap to ever plague a microcomputer, and it's going to spread? They are better off just putting OpenOffice, making some fixes, and leaving it at that then allowing MicroTrash to plague yet another platform.

Microsoft reminds me of a fungus that destroys the cambium layer of trees (Phytophthora). Every time you think it's under control, it comes back, and can destroy a tree completely by a slow and painful death (the tree can't feed its roots). You have to keep using fungicide, even when you think you're not under threat.

Microsoft, the fungus of the computer world. It's spreading, yet again. Not that Apple is much better though. They are more of a bacteria, they might do some good, but overall they cause more problems than they solve.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]danimal_the_animal[/nom]that picture sows an ipad remote desktoping to a windows 7 computer.FAKE!!!!!![/citation]
Yeah and space is a lie.

[citation][nom]ta152h[/nom]Does Apple ...bacteria, they might do some good, but overall they cause more problems than they solve.[/citation]
Go troll somewhere else.

john_4

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
Yes give M$ your cash for a stripped down suite you don't need. If you need an office suite you need a laptop with a real keyboard too. Then why give M$ your cash when Libre and Open Office are out there. I'm sure there are tons of MS tools who can't wait for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.