Wikileaks' Julian Assange is Coming to TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ughhh... I don't want to be bothered by man with a huge ego telling me what is right and wrong.

ahnilated

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2006
[citation][nom]Classzero[/nom]I will refuse to watch any network that hosts this.[/citation]

So you prefer to keep your head in the sand and let the corporations keep doing illegal things?

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I see Julian Assange as a hero, the man has my respect. To believe he is a "bad guy" in anyway requires the foolish act of believing the words of the very people and organizations that he has exposed for their unlawful, unjust, and some down right evil acts.

Sadly I don't expect any American networks to be airing his show. Hopefully they will release them online as well.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
[citation][nom]mrmaia[/nom]Wikileaks is all about gaining info secretly, now Assange will ask for info while 600 million people watch?[/citation]

Secret info will no doubt not be revealed by the leak on the show. The show is more likely going to a discussion show about the current events in the world.

rawful

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
I will be watching this as soon as it is available to me, whether on cable or on the internet. Very interested to hear what is said by all parties involved.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
I'm kinda surprised that any TV network would touch him although now may be the only time to do so should his trial go south. I'll probably watch it to find out what he has to say but I really don't know what to think about this.

egmccann

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
If he wants to be consistent, he should steal episodes from other shows and "release" them on his. If he can get people to send him unfinished, unreleased episodes, so much the better.

socalboomer

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2008
I say go ahead - his abrasive personality and blatant supercilious-ness will pretty much doom his show within 5 minutes of going on air.

And asking Julian to make the world "clean" - that all depends on your definition. His definition is definitely NOT mine - although I am utterly against corporate and government corruption, his definition is absolutely slanted in one direction only.

But, I'm all for letting people have their say, and if he shoots himself in the weenie with it, that's great.

tokencode

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
Further proof that the only thing Julian is interested in is himself. I am all for free information, but this guy definitely has questionable motives. Information from people with questionable motives is at best questionable.

If he was truly interested in freedom of information, everything posted on wikileaks would ahve been made available publically, not just what he decided to release. He is simply trying ot make a name for himself for his own personal gain.

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Classzero[/nom]I will refuse to watch any network that hosts this.[/citation]
well you got one thing right, Mr. Classzero, and that's because you have ZERO CLASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.