Gmail Finally Gets a Fixed Google-made iPhone, iPad App

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]I can do all that on my BlackBerry without some stupid app. Waiting to get thumbed down 20 times now...haha.[/citation]

Using Gmail on your Blackberry without some stupid "app" is like using Gmail on Outlook on your PC.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
[citation][nom]aftcomet[/nom]Using Gmail on your Blackberry without some stupid "app" is like using Gmail on Outlook on your PC.[/citation]

Or with the default iOS mail client.
This app is pretty pointless.

The only feature missing from the iOS mail client is some sort of password protection.
iOS devices, especially iPads, are often used by several people. Having the email app accessible to anyone who is handed the device, sucks.

jn77

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
I wouldn't say a password protect is the only thing, I have a phone through work (Iphone) and I hate the fact that I cannot expand and close folders in the inbox, so there is some serious scrolling at times, that really was not thought out well rotten apple

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
I'm surprised apple even approved the app considering they wont approve anything else that competes with their own features *Coughfirefoxcough*

roca68

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
It would be nice if this app could connect to Multiple Gmail accounts. Not sure if the app is needed just for "push" on the Ipad.

Status
Not open for further replies.