The Death of Google Buzz Officially in Sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
I bet nobody saw this coming.

Next up: Twitter. It's kind of point now because you can do the same thing with Google+ and Facebook Subscribe, except so much more.

Twitter, apart from recognition, has nothing over Google+ and Facebook.

G

aftcomet, you're an idiot. Twitter is simple and doesn't have that other useless crap Google+ and Facebook has.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
[citation][nom]jonbon[/nom]aftcomet, you're an idiot. Twitter is simple and doesn't have that other useless crap Google+ and Facebook has.[/citation]

And why is Twitter useful and Facebook and Google+ aren't? You make a strong argument there especially when you resort to character assassination.

docken02

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2011
I could not care any less for Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Google+, or any clones thereof. If I want someone to know what I'm doing or feeling at any given moment I would let them know by text, email, or phone call. Nor' do I want any of my information uploaded on to some server that I have no control over or even know for sure that my information has been permanently deleted once I choose to get rid of the account.

G

From my experience, Buzz is mostly used by kids who aren't old enough for twitter and Google+ accounts, kids in elementary and early middle school. If they're going to shut it down, then we're gonna have some pretty pissed-off kids.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]docken02[/nom]I could not care any less for Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Google+, or any clones thereof. If I want someone to know what I'm doing or feeling at any given moment I would let them know by text, email, or phone call. Nor' do I want any of my information uploaded on to some server that I have no control over or even know for sure that my information has been permanently deleted once I choose to get rid of the account.[/citation]

... But you just said you text. How is it you think texting works exactly?

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Has anyone ever noticed that Microsoft never gives up on a product even if only like 2 people use it. At least Google knows when to call it quits.

G

I cant believe twitter is still around its about the most boring,stupid, waste of time on the internet.

G

The wins for Google were Gmail, Maps, Earth, Picasa, and the Internet Search. Almost anything else has gotten tangled in a mess of purpose, need, or perpetual beta. I like Product search, but it seems to just be there. Google+ would have been killer.....five years ago. Now it's a Facebook without the friends; aside from some misstep by Facebook that causes a mass exodus I can't see it taking off.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]aftcomet[/nom]I bet nobody saw this coming.Next up: Twitter. It's kind of point now because you can do the same thing with Google+ and Facebook Subscribe, except so much more.Twitter, apart from recognition, has nothing over Google+ and Facebook.[/citation]

saw it coming? i doubt many people knew it existed

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]jonbon[/nom]aftcomet, you're an idiot. Twitter is simple and doesn't have that other useless crap Google+ and Facebook has.[/citation]

twitter is stupid especially with its 140 character limit. twitter is nothing but for people with ADD and people with a very limited vocabulary such as youself

feeddagoat

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
google needs to stick with what it does
best...internet search...and leave the social stuff
to facebook and twitter

You mean advertising. Always wondered what buzz was, never felt the need to find out and now I know I certainly haven't missed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.