Brace Yourself for a World Without Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
yeah maybe people will start being productive and help fix the economy. Im tired of seeing healthy unemployed people sitting around on facebook all day, raising cows

G

It's quite silly how much press these people get. Can you go back to Hardware reporting on this site by chance. How about finding some performance numbers on Bulldozer?

G

Let me see...I do not have a facebok account

CouldNotCareLess.com

G

How much is facebook worth? Google it. How much money have you paid facebook? How much money has anybody you know paid facebook? How much is facebook worth?

officeguy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
I didn't read this artical from top to bottom but I got the jist of it. How can these "criminals" destroy FB. Hey, fackers, did you ever hear of tape/optical backup and having these backup stored offsite. How stupid are these people anyhow? If the server somehow got destroyed then they will get new servers put the backup on the new server and be back better then ever.

G

I hope it succeeds. The impersonal world of social networking is a corporate dream come true.

G

Only use facebook for contests. Never won yet, so I blame facebook :p FB has no influence on my life, so I dont care. Take out Zynga too

christop

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2008
This was just a stunt to get more people interested. It is not going to happen but maybe some rogue anons will try. There is no way you can take down their servers. They have back up after back up and a ton of servers. Good luck with that one...

plasmastorm

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2008
They have back up after back up and a ton of servers. Good luck with that one...

Well, if they do things in true Guy Fawkes fashion then it won't really matter, 1 server or 10, enough gun powder and it's toast lol.

G

i dont believe they will be destroying the server. i think they know that's worthless.
maybe they gonna hack the servers and reveal the information they claim FB has sold to gorverments.i´ve seen companies destroid for less than that

pdfsmail

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
No! Not my facebook games!!!
O wait...
I don't play games.. Well it was nice knowing ya facebook.
After you gave me all my friends addresses I sent them to google, and now they are all on my android... LOL

anonymous32111

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
"Facebook is threatened to be not just taken offline, but to be destroyed."

Oh my god- could my dreams actually become a reality? Early Christmas? Please if possible- destroy facebook to the fullest extent. Fuck zuckerburg- he might as well be an email spammer with loads of email address's, because the only way he makes a living is by selling your personal information.

Sorry, nothing on FB is private- they need to be destroyed (even tho im not sure how permanent the damage could be).

G

I do have a fb account... and I do want this to happen... bring it on!!! will be fun to see all those teens losing their "lifes" on internet XD

Status
Not open for further replies.