PlayStation Suite Shown Off on Sony S1 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintermint

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
[citation][nom]DjEaZy[/nom]... another android tablet?[/citation]

Well.. only Apple has property for iOS... and Android pretty much open source... and Windows tablet are still not exactly ready.. so what you expect? :)

G

what you got against android?

android allows you to do what you want, change what you want etc.. if u dont like what you got just modify the droid, no other os allows you to do this as easily.

android will end up being the biggest ba far once the bbm alike app is up

Spaceboy6

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
If there was a PS4, it would likely bring people back to Sony, but i suppose a tablet is aright as they are becoming more popular.

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
[citation][nom]jkflipflop98[/nom]Don't care about that console or any other console. Toms just tell us about the next Intel CPU, that's what I like to know.[/citation]

what happened to bulldozer? where is Tom's to complain about AMD taking too long?

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
Wow, am I the only one who is actually a little excited about this tablet?

Yes, Sony is a little late to the party, but looks like they didn't half ass it, and has hardware to boot. Plus, the integrated Playstation services make it a worthy buy for anyone "invested" in the PSN. Very interested to see how it's actually reviewed once released.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]rabidface[/nom]Wow, am I the only one who is actually a little excited about this tablet?Yes, Sony is a little late to the party, but looks like they didn't half ass it, and has hardware to boot. Plus, the integrated Playstation services make it a worthy buy for anyone "invested" in the PSN. Very interested to see how it's actually reviewed once released.[/citation]
I can't get excited for a tablet that has a smaller screen, thicker form factor, outdated processor by the time it's released (Kal-El is coming), and it's from Sony so they'll send you to Guantanamo if you try to root the thing.

I'll pass.

G

Unlike most, I never saw the point of having a tablet over a laptop. I probably never will, and thus, will never own one.

In any case, Sony is a bit late to the tablet game. Sure they've done their market research and are releasing products that more or less fit what the "mainstream" consumer is looking for. However, what can this Sony tablet offer (other than gimmicky design) that the other tablets don't. Keep in mind that the Playstation Suite is headed to all Android (2.3 +) devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.