Strange Mix-Up: Lenovo Thinkpad X61s

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Lenovo does indeed pick up the ThinkPad if in need of service. This is no different than the rest of the industry. You call, they diagnose and send a DHL guy or Fedex guy with a box for you to put it in and label for the freight into their repair depot. 72 hours promised turn around.

G

I have a Lenovo X60s laptop and it shipped with WLAN and bluetooth and from what I know the basic difference between the X60s and X61s is the CPU (Core Duo vs. Core 2 Duo), so I am left to believe you were "victim" of a serious misunderstanding.

Best regards!

G

I am sorry for you, that you got crippled x61s for your "review", but my X61s DOES HAVE A/B/G/N WIFI TOGETHER with BLUETOOTH and turbomemory module.
My config:
Intel Core 2 Duo L7500 1,6 GHz 4 MB L2 Cache 2x1 GB DDR2 667 MHz

1 GB RBS (Intel Turbo Memory Modul)
WiFi Intel PRO/Wireless 4965AGN (802.11a/g/n)
BlueTooth

Best regards.

G

Why are you reviewing the X61s? The X200 is already out. The X61s is discontinued. Also, WLAN is a standard feature on it. Obviously they don't take you guys seriously. Why don't you ask them fr the CURRENT model?

G

We use thinkpads X61s and tablets as well in our organisation. I agree with colleagues here, our config has all wi-fi, bluetooth and turbomemory all integrated.
Another points is... why the heck is X61s being tested, it is out of production. X200 is the current replacement and it is so much better than the already great X61s. Something is not right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.