Mom Kills Daughter for Disturbing Her Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
lets tie them up and throw them in a garbage bag, to see how scared theyd be, and see if they think we want to kill them.

My middle finger is for you bad parents!

bavman

Distinguished
May 19, 2010
Have you guys noticed that all the little kids getting killed because of their parents being addicted to gaming is usually the women's fault only? There were a couple stories that were exactly the same last year of some mothers playing farmville and neglecting to feed their children. Although sad, i find it strange that we (at least me) havent heard about fathers doing the same.

dragonsqrrl

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
Sounds like she never wanted the kid to begin with. Given her current situation with a twenty year old guy she only recently met, and her general hate of the child, it was probably an accidental pregnancy with some former random guy. In other words, she's a slut. If she didn't want the kid she could've at least given her up for adoption and gave her a chance at finding a proper loving family and achieving a fulfilling life. But that would only happen if she actually had the child's best interests in mind, and somehow I seriously doubt that was high on this woman's priority list.

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
"Even if this kid died, I wouldn't cry." How can a parent say that about their child? let me be their Judge, Jury and Executioner PLEASE!!!! I promise it wont be quick.

Takuhi

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
If anything this is a failure of the Japanese Social Services and the ever increasing addiction of mentally unstable people.

This the thing is... this is not down to gaming.

Lets take Korea and Japan as examples of "high tech" cultures. The mass production of cheap electronics has got to the point now where every member of society is able to afford a computer capable of playing games. Someone who is prone to addiction will latch onto gaming quite easily, but it will not be their only addiction. If it wasn't for gaming, it would be drugs, alcohol or both.

The reason we don't get deaths like these in the US or UK is because it's still relatively expensive to buy a PC or a laptop. Those who are mentally ill, who are unable to hold down high paying jobs, let alone unskilled part time jobs, will not be able to afford the addiction of gaming. In our Western societies, these people will turn to drugs or alcohol first. Due to the official recognition of alcoholism and drug abuse, children are taken into care much sooner. These neglectful deaths still occur, but due to the structure of our society and culture, it is almost never down to gaming addiction.

With the price of computers set to decrease, there will come a point where our societies will mirror that of Korea, where child neglect has cropped up before. We need to take action now to battle all sorts of addictions, including gaming addiction.

And before anyone flames this, you have to agree that there is a difference between recreational gaming (anything up to 6 hours a day, depending on your job) and addicted gaming (something like 12 or 14 hours a day). The latter takes up so much time, in the same way as drug abuse and alcoholism, that it affects the persons ability to function normally. It's this feature about addiction which leads to child neglect, abuse and premature death.

rhangman

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]bavman[/nom]Have you guys noticed that all the little kids getting killed because of their parents being addicted to gaming is usually the women's fault only? There were a couple stories that were exactly the same last year of some mothers playing farmville and neglecting to feed their children. Although sad, i find it strange that we (at least me) havent heard about fathers doing the same.[/citation]
Still way more women playing the major role in raising children than men, so that will skew things. Now if there were as many stay home Dads as there are Mums, then it would be different.

solara

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
The poor girl was obviously neglected and was acting out to get more love and attention. She obviously knew the games were causing the problems, which is why she threw them in the trash!
Stupid, pathetic mom and boyfriend need to die a slow, painful death.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Takuhi... are you FOR real?

PCs start at $300USD for cheap junk... we have more computers than the Japanese.
Since my son was 2 years old, he has had his OWN PC.

And yes, there are bad gaming-addict parents in the USA too.

So how is that stupid baby-killing mother to play games in prison? She better not get that perk.

Status
Not open for further replies.