A Closer Look at the iPhone's Upcoming Software Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimr9999us

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
Another instance of Apple demonstrating the way to conquer the world is through a better interface. My wife had to drag me kicking and screaming from the at&t store...some b.s. about needing the money to buy groceries...

bman1117

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
It will be Interesting to see what this new sdk will bring to the table. I am still waiting for an external keyboard. Dont get me wrong the touch screen keys are very nice the best ive ever used on a smartphone but with an external keyboard long text messages and long emails etc. would be a nice and welcome addition to a great product.

G

If you dont have an Iphone Dont buy it yet, HOLD OFF

apple is a not a stupid compnay. lets not underestimate there cleverness in the market. they are promising this 2.0 release to be free for anyone who already owns the iphone and if you dont own a iphone the price would be substantially more when you buy the phone with it in june. ( when the new iphone comes out) so in other words trying to scare you to buy it now

then here comes the master plan... we all know that when apple releases a product they make sure its the best of the best innovative and Many steps forward into the next gen.
so with that being said the new iphone which is released in june wont jut have a 2.0 upgraded with it
It will have much more things we have never seen before in history
who know what they have up there sleeves.

leaving all who already have an iphone to envy those who have the new june version. Be smart dont buy it yet

G

it is very nice but there is any software that could
download in the iphone as if it'll be stolen or lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.