eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
psp go prices go back up 3 days after the price dropped

and tomshardware wrote the article two days after the price went back up

fools79

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2011
Oddly enough, I was considering getting one because I don't have a car and wanted to keep myself entertained on my bus rides to work. Oh well maybe I'll get the psp phone

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
Wow!

Sounds like a cheap marketing strategy.

Look at all the free advertising they got on countless electronic news websites.

That could be why they did it ;).

Down with Sony.

fcseven

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
I bought a psp go at $250.00 and am happy with it.The ability to download games over wi fi is pretty damn cool. Not to mention it dosen't look like a kid's toy so at 35 I don't look like a tard playing it in public.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]fcseven[/nom]I bought a psp go at $250.00 and am happy with it.The ability to download games over wi fi is pretty damn cool. Not to mention it dosen't look like a kid's toy so at 35 I don't look like a tard playing it in public.[/citation]

somethings wrong with the world if people realy think like this person, specificly the "Not to mention it dosen't look like a kid's toy so at 35 I don't look like a tard playing it in public" part

G

After the way Sony has been acting over all the PS3 jailbreaking and hacking, I dont think I'll be buying a product from them again. Someone will hack the NGP and it will be like the PS3 all over again. The PS1 was hacked to play pirated games along with the PS2. Where were you then Sony? You didnt seem to care much back then. Now all of a sudden its a big deal? Its just a bunch of Bull.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]fcseven[/nom]I bought a psp go at $250.00 and am happy with it.The ability to download games over wi fi is pretty damn cool. Not to mention it dosen't look like a kid's toy so at 35 I don't look like a tard playing it in public.[/citation]
Don't be so sure about the, "don't look like a tard," part...

clonazepam

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
[citation][nom]Arbelisk[/nom]...The PS1 was hacked to play pirated games along with the PS2. Where were you then Sony? You didnt seem to care much back then. Now all of a sudden its a big deal? Its just a bunch of Bull.[/citation]

Could be that broadband (and cd/dvd burners) has much more of the market these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.