Teenage Boy Murders Mother Over PlayStation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story has the makings of a good intro to a half decent zombi movie ...

Act II :

Mother is reanimated by a lightning strike.

Terrorises the neighbourhood killing kids up late at night on their playstations ...

Act III:

wribbs

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
@anacondor or just the opposite, lol?
@scook9 completely agree

Holy Sh*t what a FU'd bastard. 3hours, while asleep, claw hammer!... Then to the oven & finally a chair!... His own MOM! Just OMFG!

I hope he gets what he deserves. Maybe his ass will be the "playstation" of Cell block D.

At least that woman can't have any more monsters. sad.

knekker

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2009
#Scook9

Your so right, if you had better parenting you should know better and not make such insanely stupid post acusing the mother of being responsible for him having psychophysical tendencies, resulting in killing people whenever he doesn't get his way.

Your the same type of people who believes video games can actually make any people kill others. The truth is some people are like ticking bombs, if they don't kill some one because of video games, or because their video game got taken away from them, they kill some one because someone took his candy, and wouldn't give it back.

This kid was already a psychopath before his playstation got taken away from him, you cannot blame bad parenting, when he's mentally retarded.

It is allowed to use your common sense, before posting you know, sigh...

hemburger

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
#knekker

Stop generalizing. Perhaps it wasn't entirely his mothers fault perhaps it was, were you there the childs entire life watching every right or wrong move his mother made?

The only truth here is that the 16 year old was aggravated enough over a petty incident to murder his own mother, yes this is an indication that the child is incredibly unstable but dont jump to conclusion.

Dive deeper into the incident and ask all questions, was the mother partly to blame? Was the child exclusively a complete psychopath? Only time will tell.

G

This is not the first time I've read kids killing their parents because of Playstation.

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
Or perhaps, another angle to look at this from is Society is to blame. Society now a days, as a whole, has gone the route of rehab, pills, and padded walls. We are slowly but surely making sure these kids **** up and go about doing things like this. In my opinion.. the parenting I got, and that my parents got.. Was perfect. Things like this, and school shootings, and other bizarre happenings did not occur. Kids KNEW they would get their asses handed to them when they came home if they messed up. Nowadays, its just a slap on the wrist and a pill in the mouth. So sad.

helipro

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2009
This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with video games. No game taught him to beat his mother over the head and burn her and try to hide the body. Maybe csi or criminal minds. If this kid raged cause of something like this, there is a great chance he is a sociopath and would have had a similar rage at a later date. His response is evident that it has nothing to do with games, his only reason why he doesnt regret killing his mother is because now no one cares for him. Stop trying to link video games to something it has nothing to do with. He would have done this if his favorite thing to do was eat jello.

G

have to blame the playstation for making the boy so addictive... and self less

Status
Not open for further replies.