1. First, make sure that your computer and your mobile device are both running on the same Wi-Fi network. Also, syncing will only work between a laptop or Mac and mobile devices.
2. If you are using a MacBook, launch 1Password and unlock your vault. Then, click "Windows" and "Wi-Fi Sync."
3. If you are using a Windows laptop, you can find "Wi-Fi Sync" under the "File" tab. Keep this window open until your mobile devices sync successfully with the computer.
4. On your mobile device, tap "Start Syncing" and choose "Sync Using Wi-Fi." You will be prompted to choose from a list which computer you will sync. Check your Mac or laptop if the window you opened earlier is still there. Then, tap "Refresh Sync."
5. On the next screen, locate "Secret" and tap that. Enter the secret code found at the window on your computer screen. After that, tap "Sync Now."
6. Lastly, a prompt will appear asking you to enter your Master Password. Enter it and click "OK."