Whatever the case may be, in order to unblock a blocked user from your Facebook profile, you can access the Blocked users list from the Blocking section available under your Facebook account settings.
Even if you unblock a user from your Facebook profile, you are still required to send him/her friend request in order to add the user to your Facebook account as a friend.
Note: If you block any Facebook member who was already in your friends list, the user is automatically removed from the list before his/her account is blocked.
Here is how you can unblock a blocked Facebook member using your Android smartphone:
- Turn on your Android phone.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
- To sing-in to your Facebook account, provide the correct credentials in the appropriate fields, and tap the Log In button.
- Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button from the top-right corner of the interface.
- On the More window, under the HELP & SETTINGS section, tap the Account Settings option.
- Once the Settings page opens up, tap the Blocking category from the displayed list.
- On the Block users window, tap the Unblock button representing the person you want to unblock.
- From the next window that appears, tap the Unblock button to finally the person.