Unlike configuring the customized privacy settings for the Facebook posts by creating lists, you must tag your friends in photographs one at a time. This means that if you want to tag 25 friends on a photograph, you need to repeat the process of tagging your friends for 25 times.
Also, you can only tag up to 50 friends in a single photograph that you share. In order to tag more than 50 friends (the limit is still restricted to 100), there is a tricky workaround that is beyond the scope of this tutorial.
Here is how you can tag your Facebook friends on the photographs that you share on your profile/timeline:
- Turn on your Android phone.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Locate and tap the Facebook icon from the given list of apps.
- To sign-in to your Facebook account, provide the required credentials in the appropriate fields, and tap the Log In button.
- Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the Photo button available at the bottom of the interface (button with a camera symbol).
- Once done, on the Camera Roll page, choose the images that you want to upload from the picture gallery.
- After choosing the pictures, tap the USE button from the top-right corner.
- Once the pictures are selected, on the Write Post window, in the available field, type some description or caption for the selected image (optional.
- Tap the Add Tag icon from the bottom. (Icon with the + sign).
10. From the Choose Friends page that opens up, choose the desired friends by checking the checkboxes representing their names to tag them in the picture.
11. After selecting, tap Done from the top-right corner of the interface.
12. Finally tap the Post button from the top-right corner to post the picture with the tagged people.