Normally all the inbox messages sent by your Facebook friends are present under the ‘Inbox’ section in the ‘Messages’ category. Whereas the messages sent by unknown users on Facebook are saved under the ‘Other’ section that is also available in the ‘Messages’ category.
If you want to view the messages that have been sent to you by unknown Facebook users, follow the steps given below:
- Turn on your Android phone.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Tap your favorite web browser from the given list of apps (E.g. Google Chrome), and open www.facebook.com.
- From the opened login screen, provide your login credentials to sign-in to your Facebook account.
- On the displayed home screen, from the title bar tap the Messages option.
- Once opened, from the lower section, tap the View Other Messages option.
- Finally, from the opened Messages window, check the messages sent by the strangers.