If you have added a status to your timeline and you have selected any of the available visibility scope options before posting this status update, the selected privacy setting stays in place for all future posts until it is manually changed by following the process again.
Note: Since you cannot create a custom list to set visibility scope using the Facebook app on your Android mobile phone, it is suggested that you do so either via desktop PC/laptop computer, or by opening the PC version of your Facebook account on the mobile web browser of your smartphone.
Here’s how you can set a Facebook posts’ privacy level using the Facebook Android app:
- Power on your Android phone.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the Menu screen.
- Locate and tap the Facebook app.
- Once opened, on the Facebook log in window that appears, enter your credentials, and tap the Log In button to sign-in to your Facebook account.
- After you are logged in, from the News Feed interface, tap the Status button present at bottom left corner of the interface.
- On the Write Post window, tap the To: button below the title bar.
- Once done, under the Share With window, tap the desired privacy option from Public, Friends and Only Me options.
- Finally, back on the Write Post window, create your post and tap Post button on top-right corner to post your imagination.