In addition to adding a standard location in your profile settings of your Twitter account, you can also add a location (which may be same as in your profile, or any other place where you might be while posting the tweet) for each and every tweet that you post..
You might want to add the locations while posting the tweets so that your followers know where you are. Locations for each tweet can be added before the tweet is posted on the Twitter account.
Here is how:
- Turn on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
- Locate and tap the Twitter app icon from the displayed list.
- On the Sign In window, provide your login credentials in the appropriate fields, and tap Sign In to continue.
- On the opened interface, tap the What’s happening? field, at the bottom, and type something to create a new tweet.
- Tap the balloon icon from the interface, to enable your current location.
- If prompted, tap the OK button on the pop up box to allow Twitter to use your location information.
- Once everything is as you want, tap the Tweet button from the top-right corner of the window, to post your tweet along with your location.