- Friends of Friends
- Only Me
All the above options except ‘Custom’ are self-explanatory. When you choose the ‘Custom’ option, you can specify the names of your friends with whom you want or don’t want to share the posts which you are tagged in.
Using your Android smartphone, here is how you can configure your Facebook profile to restrict the visibility of the posts on which you are tagged in:
- Turn on your Android phone.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
- To sign-in to your Facebook account, provide your login credentials in the appropriate fields and tap the Log In button.
- Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner of the interface.
- Under the HELP & SETTINGS section of the More page, tap Account Settings to go to Settings page.
- On the Settings page, tap the Timeline and Tagging option.
- On the Timeline and Tagging page, under the Who can see things on my timeline? section, tap the Who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your timeline? option.
- Once done, on the Select Audience window, tap Friends from the provided options to configure the visibility of the tagged post.
10. Finally tap the back button multiple times to go back to your Facebook account and start using it normally.