It's simple to create a Twitter list using your Android mobile phone as long as you have the Twitter app available on your phone. This is not the case when using your Twitter account from a desktop or laptop computer.
The good news is that the Twitter app is a built-in program in most of the latest Android mobile phones. If your mobile phone does not already have the app, you can download it from the Google Play Store for free.
No matter how you get the Twitter app on your Android phone, you must launch the app and sign-in to your Twitter account by providing your login details. Once you are successfully logged in, you can follow the steps below to create a Twitter list:
- Turn on your Android phone.
- If the Twitter app icon is on the home screen of your mobile phone, tap the icon to open the Twitter app.
- On the Sign In window, provide your login credentials in the Username or email and Password fields, and tap Sign In to continue.
- Once signed-in, on the home screen, tap the options button (button with three vertical dots) located at the top-right corner.
- From the displayed list of options, tap Lists.
- On the opened Lists interface, tap the Plus symbol.
- On New List window, type a new list name in the List name field.
- In the List description field, type a brief description for the new list. (E.g. My favorite).
- Once done, tap the Keep private checkbox if required.
10. Finally tap the SAVE button from top-right corner of interface to complete the list creation process.