Note: Once your Android phone is configured to share the Instagram photos on Twitter, all photos that you will post from then will be posted on your Twitter account automatically. It is strongly suggested that you well-understand the privacy breaches that may come up if you accidentally post any personal picture on Instagram.
Here’s how you can share the Instagram photos automatically on your Twitter account:
- Power on your Android mobile phone.
- When the phone is unlocked, tap the Menu button to launch the apps list.
- Locate and tap the Instagram icon in order to open the Instagram app.
- Once the app is launched, tap the Profile button located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- On the Profile interface, tap the Options button from the top-right corner.
- On the opened Options interface, under the SETTINGS section, tap the Linked Accounts option.
- On the opened LINKED ACCOUNTS interface, from the available list, tap Twitter.
- On the TWITTER page, provide your Twitter login credentials in the appropriate fields.
- Once done, turn the Follow@instagram switch from the bottom of the interface, and proceed signing-in to the account.
10. Once everything is in place, using the app, capture a photo, make appropriate modifications in the image, and proceed further by tapping the arrow present at the top-right corner of the interface.
11. On the SHARE TO interface, tap the Twitter option from the SHARE section to automatically post on the captured picture on your Twitter account.
12. Finally check your Twitter account for the shared image.