Generally the default configuration is left as is. However, if the settings have been changed on your device, you may want to switch it back.
Here is how you can switch your Android device’s default search location to the local domain as per your geographic region:
- Switch on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the menu icon to go to the apps list.
- From the app’s interface, locate and tap Google Settings.
- On the Google Settings window, tap the Search & Now option.
- On the opened Settings interface, under the SEARCH & NOW CARDS section, tap the Accounts & privacy option.
- Once done, on the Accounts & privacy interface, locate and tap to uncheck the Search on google.com checkbox to let Google start using your local domain.
- After the device is switched to the local domain, you can start using your Android smartphone normally to search the required information within your domestic region.