In addition to this, with the help of the Google location reporting, Google is able to display the contents depending upon your current location. The appropriate contents that Google may display may include relevant advertisements, promotional information, etc.
If you have previously disabled Google location reporting in your Android device for any reason, here is how you can re-enable the feature:
- Switch on your Android device by pressing the power button.
- Tap the menu icon to display the apps list.
- From the app’s interface, tap the Settings icon.
- Under the Settings interface, from the ACCOUNTS section, tap Google.
- Once the Google window comes up, under the PRIVACY section, tap Location.
- On the opened Location interface, from the top-right corner, ensure that the Location toggle button is set to ON.
- Under the LOCATION SERVICES section on the same window, tap the Google Location Reporting option.
- On the Google Location Reporting interface, under your email address section, tap Location Reporting.
- Finally, on the next interface, tap to set the Location Reporting toggle button ON in order to enable the Google location reporting on your device.